Years ago, we received a “handbook” for living better in the new year. It was really just a one page “list” of ideas for better living in several different areas of life. We have tried to incorporate some of the ideas into our daily lives but there is still plenty of work to be done! That being said, we thought we’d share a few highlights from the handbook for you and for us to keep striving for this new year…
1. Live with the three “E’s” — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
2. Don’t compare your life to other’s; you have no idea what their journey is all about.
3. Don’t have negative thoughts about things you can’t control. Invest your energy in the positive present moment.
4. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
5. Each day give something good to others.
6. What other people think of you is none of your business.
7. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
8. Smile and laugh more; play more games.
Our sincere wishes for you for a Happy, Blessed New Year!